Position Description: To assist in the expediting and service of meals and achieve total member and guest satisfaction in line with established rules of etiquette.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Obtain duplicate food orders from the Chef and expedite the food as it comes over the line, making sure that appropriate silverware, condiments, etc. are on the tray.
- Deliver the table order to the appropriate table and serve, using the pivot point system, if server is not available. Check to make sure that guests have everything they need before leaving the table.
- Remove dirty dishes, silverware and unused glassware.
- Complete all opening and closing sidework for each shift and complete weekly cleaning duties as assigned by management.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and co-workers.
- Assist servers as needed.
- Any tasks as assigned by a server captain, supervisor or manager.
- Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
- Promote and adhere to standards set by the Seabrook Island Club.
- Lead by example and promote the Seabrook Island Club’s mission to be a superior private club.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Experience: 6 months restaurant service experience preferred.
Skills: Good communication skills required, ability to multi-task and work with others required. Good personality, hard work ethic and willing to be part of a team required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Equipment to be used: Computer POS systems, coffee machine, ice tea machine, bread warmer, microwave, soup kettles, chafing dishes, any other miscellaneous restaurant equipment.
Typical Physical Demands: Ability to remain on your feet for extended periods of time. Ability to handle high stress levels during service hours. Ability to carry trays and miscellaneous items of up to 50 pounds.