Part-time Real Estate Receptionist
Position Description: The Real Estate Receptionist serves as the source of a positive first impression to all guests, prospects and clients of Seabrook Island Real Estate. In addition, the position provides general office support to the Broker-In-Charge (BIC) and Real Estate Sales Executives in order to enable a productive and efficient office environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Greet and serve all clients, prospects and guests and provide a positive first impression for the company, Club and Island as a whole.
- Manage and order all office supplies while staying aware of budgetary constraints.
- Enter walk in and call in leads into system.
- Daily monitor MLS Hotsheet.
- Arrange and organize specific vendors and speakers for sales meetings.
- Use multi-line phone to answer and transfer calls to employees and agents at the Real Estate office.
- Update showing sheet daily by using the MLS system. Keep up to date records of all showings and available properties for sale.
- Keep lobby neat, clean and free of miscellaneous items.
- Have keys made for all properties.
- Send out information packets to prospects that are interested in learning about Seabrook Island.
- Arrange caravan schedule for real estate agents each Tuesday.
- Assist with office equipment repairs (copy machine, fax machine, etc). Call and organize repairs with service company/technician as needed.
- Post all Real Estate mail and update postage machine when necessary.
- Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
- Complete all other duties or projects as assigned by the BIC.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent and front office experience required. Some college units preferred.
Experience: 6 months office experience needed preferably with a Real Estate company.
Skills: Good communication and customer service skills required, ability to multi-task required. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must be able to use a multi-line phone system, Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook. Access and MLS preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Equipment to be used: Computer, coffee machine, fax machine, copy machines, and any other miscellaneous office equipment.
Typical Physical Demands: Ability to lift 40 lbs. and to sit for long periods throughout the day. Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machinery, multi-line phone and computer keyboard. Requires normal range of hearing and vision. Requires ability to function professionally in a challenging and demanding environment.