Racquet Club Attendant
Position Description: This position is responsible for the day-to day duties of the pro-shop and Racquet Club facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Greet members and guests and assist the pros in introducing and selling tennis programs, clinics, rates and packages, assist in arranging matches, manage complaints or issues that arise from members and guests and inform a supervisor.
- Insure that computers, printers and office equipment are functioning correctly.
- Monitor shop supplies, bulletin boards, towels, coffee, Gatorade and other supply usage and inform supervisor of needs.
- Know rates and current program schedule, sign up members/guests for events, book court reservation sheets, monitor sign ups and program binders.
- Check voicemail. Accurately take messages for supervisors and all other employees.
- May be required to perform routine court maintenance responsibilities as needed (brush, line, water) and have basic understanding of court watering system.
- Complete any other tasks as assigned by the Head Tennis Pro.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Six months retail, recreation or tennis attendant and/or teaching experience preferred.
Skills: Excellent customer service, communication, and mathematical skills.
Equipment to be used: Must be able to operate computer and other routine office equipment, hydraulic court rolling machine, various small court tools and machinery
Typical Physical Demands: Requires sitting, standing, bending, reaching. Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time. May require some heavy lifting up to 30 lbs. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and vision. Requires ability to function professionally in an environment that is both physically and mentally challenging.