Beverage Cart Attendant
Position Description: This position functions as a food & beverage server on the golf course to ensure golfers are supplied with refreshments during their golf game.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Stocks beverage cart according to par sheet at the beginning of each shift.
- Inspects golf cart for presentation and reports any prior damage to the AM Supervisor.
- Observes basic golf etiquette when on the golf course and when approaching golfers.
- Drives golf cart with caution and always observes rules regarding cart path usage and common courtesy and safety in mind.
- Restocks beverage cart as needed.
- Unloads beverage cart, restocks par levels, counts cash, rings in member charges and cash tickets on computer. Drop money and tickets with supervisor.
- Wash/rinse golf cart with hose at end of shift.
- Check or have someone check the oil level of golf cart. Check and refill gas as needed.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 6 months customer service experience.
Skills: Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and basic
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Equipment to be used: Golf cart, hand truck, general beverage equipment and
Typical Physical Demands: This position requires moderate strength and physical fitness. Must be able to lift and carry at least 30 pounds and remain sitting for long periods of time. Requires ability to endure extreme temperatures for extended periods of time. The position also requires repeated bending, stooping, reaching and a normal range of hearing and vision.