Amenity Service Agent
Position Description: This position will be responsible for amenity cards issued to new members, rental guests and guests of club members. The Amenity Services Agent will also answer the Seabrook Island Club main number and respond to and transfer calls appropriately in addition to assisting with flyers/advertising of amenities and amenity events.
Essential Job Functions:
• Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
• Make, issue and record all amenity cards.
• Appropriately account for all amenity card payments received and submit reports to accounting as needed.
• Greet all new members and guests with amenity and real estate information.
• Answer all phone calls and transfer appropriately, assisting callers as needed.
• Maintain current amenity information and have up to date knowledge of the club, its amenities and real estate companies.
• Work with rental companies to insure accurate and timely issuance of amenity cards for rentals.
• Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
• Adhere to standards set by the Seabrook Island Club.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Experience: 6 months to one year office service experience or customer service experience
Skills: Computer, fax machine, copy machines, and any other miscellaneous office equipment.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Equipment to be used: Amenity Card machine, computer, fax machine, copier, postage machine.
Typical Physical Demands: Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require some
lifting of up to 30 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machinery.
Requires normal range of hearing and vision. Requires ability to function professionally in a challenging
demanding and time sensitive environment.