COVID-19 Update from Seabrook Island Club – as of Monday 3/22/2020 at 5:00pm:
Club Operations Update
To help encourage social distancing and minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19, please take note of the following changes to club operations:
Effective Tuesday, March 24th
Golf Operations and Locker Rooms:
- The golf pro shop and locker rooms will be closed to members and guests. Members are encouraged to retrieve what they need from their lockers by 5:00 pm on Monday, March 23rd. Restrooms will remain open.
- Tee times may be made via phone and the members’ section of www.discoverseabrook.com.
- Check-in for golf play will take place on the driving range tee. A limited number of pro shop items (balls, gloves, etc.) will be available for purchase.
- Only one player will be allowed in a golf cart, with the exception of family members who may choose to ride together. However, walking is encouraged. There is a limited supply of golf carts. They will be available as long as the supply lasts.
- Golf bag storage will be postponed and members will be asked to handle their own golf bag. There is no due date for when members should pick up their bags…simply keep your clubs with you the next time you play or practice, rather than returning them to the golf staff.
- Rental equipment and demo clubs will not be available.
- Rakes, flagsticks and ball washers have been removed and inverted cups have been installed. For balls in a footprint, the ball may be moved to the nearest unaffected area in a bunker no nearer the hole.
- PGA lead coaching sessions will be limited to a max of 3 students with proper spacing. Individual instruction will continue.
- Mixed Couples, MGA and SILGA should use online scoring only. Printed scorecards for all group play will not be available at this time. Groups must handle their own games (scorecards, posting of scores, etc.)
- Tee stations on the range will be reduced to 16 to allow for adequate spacing.
- Off-island play will be temporarily suspended.
COVID-19 GOLF UPDATES:
- The racquet club pro shop will be closed to members and guests. Restrooms will remain open utilizing the exterior entrance only.
- Check-in for play will take place on the racquet club veranda.
- Towel service has been postponed.
- Water fountains are turned off.
- Rental equipment unavailable.
COVID-19 RACQUET SPORTS UPDATES:
- All rides (trail rides, beach rides and pony rides) have been postponed.
- Boarding operation continues with the extra precautions that have been implemented.
Administrative and Amenity Office
- The amenity office is closed to walk-ins. Utilize the drop-off and pick-up boxes at the Amenity Office for amenity cards. For amenity card questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The administrative office is closed to walk-ins. To drop off a member payment, please utilize the payment box located outside of the administrative office. For billing questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take-out and delivery service will continue. See daily dining email blasts or special dining section below for details.
- Please note, regular menus are not available during this time.
Special Dining Operations
To help encourage social distancing and minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19, the Club is offering take-out and delivery service. Menu is updated daily. Please click the link below or see the daily Club email blasts to view todays to go menu.
Seabrook Island Club To Go Orders:
Tuesday – Sunday: Lunch & Dinner, 11am – 7pm
Closed on Mondays
* Members can pre-order for a specified pick-up or delivery time as far in advance as you would like.
* There will be a tent set up by the front door of the clubhouse for members to pick up their meals.
* All orders must be called into the host stand 843-768-2571.
*A new menu will be sent out each morning. All family style menu entrees & sides must be ordered by 5pm
*You may also purchase unopened bottles of wine or beer with your meal from our wine list HERE