There a a lot of good reasons for existing Club members to purchase an investment villa right now!
- Last summer was one of the best rental seasons ever on Seabrook; next year is expected to be the same and the flood of publicity is already beginning about the PGA coming in 2012.
- The Club is offering existing Club Members (who have a Community membership or higher) a $10,000 savings on a second membership. The Community Membership joining fee is just $2,000 for Club members buying a second villa or home for rental purposes.
- Villa prices have stabilized in price ranges we haven’t seen in several years, with mortgage rates we may never see again.
This totally renovated and upgraded Creek Watch Villa with spectacular views was just listed at only $352,000.
Some recent price reductions:
- Sealoft Villa – $395,000
- Treeloft Villa – $320,000
- Pelican Watch Villa – $349,900
- Tarpon Pond $275,000
Call your favorite Seabrook Island Real Estate Sales Executive to find the best investment buys on the island.