The Racquet Club
15 professionally maintained clay courts available year-round
- Shaded canopies, benches and refrigerated water available on each bay of courts
- Full service Pro Shop including men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, equipment, and accessories
- Lounge for members and guests to socialize after play
- Expansive porches offering commanding view of the courts
- Onsite shower facilities
- Racquet stringing service
- Demo and rental racquets
- Personalized tennis packages and private camps
- Private and group instruction available on a year-round basis
- Seasonal round robins and matchmaking service
- Computerized ball machine
Hours of Operation
Summer: Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm / Saturday-Sunday, 8am-5pm
Spring/Fall: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm / Saturday-Sunday, 8am-4pm
Winter: Open Daily, 8am-4pm
Men: Tennis shorts, shirts and warm-ups. Shirts to be worn at all times.
Women: Tennis skirts, shorts, dresses, shirts and warm-ups.
Shoes: Regulation tennis shoes need to be worn at all times. No running shoes, jogging shoes or cross training shoes are permitted on the courts.
We recommend all players reserve court time to ensure availability. To book a court, call the Racquet Club at (843) 768-7543.
Please note: Guest must be staying in a member owned property for club access to courts.
1701 Long Bend Drive
Seabrook Island, SC