Seabrook Shoppe Retail Clerk
Responsible for assisting with product shipments, displays, and re-ordering Club merchandise. This is a SEASONAL position from March-October. This person would be scheduled 2/3 days per week averaging about 24 hours/week.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values of Commitment, Integrity, Teamwork, Exceptional Customer Service and Fun.
- Process incoming inventory/shipments
- Display products as instructed to promote interest.
- Tidy, re-fold and organize merchandise as needed.
- Determine and report when re-ordering is needed.
- Re-stock merchandise.
- Track special orders.
- Assist customers with shopping and purchases.
Skills: Have knowledge of computer software that pertains to cash register and inventory maintenance. Must be able to do sales by hand if computer system goes down.
Education: High School Education.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift soda and water cases, also heavy bins containing stored clothing, must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time. Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require some lifting of up to 30 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machinery. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Experience: Must have experience in retail sales and/or customer service or any combination of education and experience that provides the required customer service and retail skills.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Equipment To Be Used: Point of sale system and other business software applications such as: Word, Internet, Publisher, and spreadsheet programs. Coolers, computers, and various other equipment.