Essential Job Functions:
· Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
· Must keep the laundry clean and neat including the break room and restrooms.
· Must be able to do all functions of the laundry machine operator when that person is unavailable or when he or she needs help catching up.
· Must be able to sort and weigh laundry.
· Must be able to load and unload commercial washing and drying Machines.
· Person should be able to fold at least 500 to 1,000 pieces of linen in a day.
· Person must be able to operate commercial laundry pressing machine.
· Linens must be folded and stored neatly.
· Person must be able to pick out and treat damaged or stained linen as trained.
· Complete any other tasks as directed by the Director of Engineering.
· Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
· Promote and adhere to standards set by the Seabrook Island Club.
· Lead by example and promote the Seabrook Island Club’s mission to be a superior private club.
Education:High School diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Any previous job in which reliability and a willingness to work hard physically has been demonstrated.
Skills: Must be motivated, hard working team player.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Equipment to be used: Laundry buggies, commercial pressers, washers and dryers and laundry scale.
Typical Physical Demands: Requires the normal range of bending, reaching and stooping. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 lbs. Must have free range of motion with hands and fingers for folding linens.