Find a Sales Executive
Joe Salvo was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin of mid west values in a home where being an entrepreneur in a family business was a way of life. No better way to learn customer values. He is a graduate of Marquette University with a degree in Speech and Communications and an emphasis on electronic marketing.
Joe has been a real estate professional for over 25 years, as Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Broker Owner of his own company, trainer, speaker, and as a business and marketing consultant to Real Estate Companies throughout the country. Before becoming Broker In Charge of Seabrook Island Real Estate in the spring of 2004, Joe spent eight years as a consultant with Cendant Corporation. Cendant is the world’s largest real estate company and owns the Coldwell Banker, Century 21, ERA and Sotheby brand names nationally.
Since 2004, Joe led the effort to “re-brand” Seabrook Island through the introduction of a new logo and a new marketing look and feel. Joe has been a Seabrook Property Owner since 1997 and he and wife Mary find it an amazing and unique place to raise their young son Joseph.
Patsy Zanetti and Stuart Rumph are the only true sales team on Seabrook. Their partnership provides clients with the two top agents, extensive marketing, two assistants, and unparalleled experience.
- Patsy Zanetti and Stuart Rumph have been the top listing and selling agents at Seabrook Island Real Estate for the past 10 years.
- Patsy has been a South Carolina Real Estate Broker since 1986 and has twenty-five years of experience in resort Real Estate. She has been successful in Real Estate management and was the Broker-in-Charge from 1989 to 1991 for Seabrook Island Real Estate and Sales Associate with Caroline McLoud from 1997-2000.
- Also, Patsy is involved with Charleston Collegiate as a Tour of Homes volunteer, a member of the Auction committee and a volunteer in the Golf tournament.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Patsy and Stuart have built their business on going the extra mile. Their success is based on their attention to details from the listings to the purchases. Being service oriented is very important to us.
- They have a valued list of vendors that are available to their clients as they try to meet their needs on the island. They are always just a phone call away.
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
- Our families enjoy the community aspect of our beautiful island and welcome the many activities available to us. Walking the beach, riding our bikes, a golf game, swimming at the pool or a kayak ride adds to the fun of the island.
- “We were fortunate in having a professional, dedicated agent to guide us through the buying process. Patsy Zanetti is a joy to work with.” –William and Patsy Sharpe
- “Patsy was a great help in making our dream come true”. She is very knowledgeable, professional and personable. I doubt we would have made this purchase without her assistance!” — Liz and Steve Haggerty
- “Patsy Zanetti is terrific and professional to work with!” — Brad and Mandy Brown
Patsy was fortunate to start with Seabrook Island Realty in 1980. She worked with the top agent, Caroline McLoud. With Caroline’s expertise and training, Patsy became the number one agent in the office, a title she has held for the last 15 consecutive years, and closed the largest single home sale, in dollars, ever recorded by Seabrook Island Real Estate. Patsy also has her Broker In Charge License and has filled the position numerous times. She brings to the team over 32 years of experience in resort real estate. She has always considered herself “blessed to live and work in one of the best island communities on the east coast.” Along with her partner Stuart, she continues to be the top listing and sales agent at Seabrook Island Realty and has probably toured almost every home on the island. Her goal “is to find the perfect property for each client.” However, Patsy’s relationship with her clients does not end at the closing. She enjoys helping them become acclimated to their new home and community.
Seabrook also holds a special place in Patsy’s heart because it is where she has raised her two daughters, Emma and Annie, and met her husband Lee, a retired investment banker. When she has the time, she loves relaxing on the beach, walking, reading, and cooking. Her family also belongs to the Episcopal Church of our Savior.
Stuart, a 16th generation Charleston native, is a true southern gentleman. He grew up exploring Seabrook and Kiawah Islands as a child and knows the area intimately. He graduated from Belmont Abbey College with a BS in Business Administration and is a licensed Captain in the US Coast Guard. He was a yacht captain for six years, which allowed him to enjoy extensive international travel. However, his feeling remains that, “of all the islands I have visited in my travels, none can compare with the natural beauty of Seabrook.”
Stuart’s professional philosophy and work ethic helped make him the number three listing realtor in the office in his first year. “There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional; integrity, in-depth community and marketing knowledge, effective negotiation skills and a high professional network, all of which hallmarks of how I work. In my experience as a Seabrook Island real estate professional, I’ve also found that in order to provide the very best service, I have to put my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator and responding quickly to my clients’ needs.”
Stuart specializes in waterfront and resort properties on Seabrook, Johns Island and Kiawah. He utilizes his widespread local knowledge and boating skills to show his clients the wonderful views of the low country islands both by land and by water. A recent client wrote “home shopping with Stuart is truly a day at the beach. He is the ultimate professional, and with his energy, dedication and determination he gets the job done.” As a full time agent, Stuart is available to show houses when it is convenient for the client, which includes after hours and weekends. When he is not busy helping his clients, Stuart enjoys spending time with his three beautiful children Caroline, Campbell, and Katherine.
Lynn Gerard is our full time listing assistant and Taylor D’Amico is our full time closing coordinator. Lynn assists Patsy and Stuart by coordinating all the details of listing a property in MLS. This process is very detailed – from taking the pictures, writing the description, processing the floor plan and brochure, making sure the listing is on all websites, etc. – she handles all the details to make it happen!
Taylor is trained to coordinate the real estate closing, from the contract ratification through inspections, financing, and working with the attorneys to bring it to closing. She ensures the sale or purchase of the property is facilitated into a smooth and enjoyable real estate experience. Another detailed process that deserves recognition.
Their efforts allow Patsy and Stuart to dedicate more time to communicating with their clients, strengthening their broad based national marketing programs and continuing to offer their clients the highest standard of excellence possible.
We are delighted to have such talented employees working with us!
Pat and Tom’s past individual real estate experience at Seabrook Island have made this partnership a natural fit.
It’s no wonder their success has come from repeat clients and referrals. Each brings a unique perspective to the buying and selling experience.
“Clients who wish to sell or to purchase a Seabrook Island property deserve a pleasant, unstressed experience with a thorough knowledge of the island.”
As a team they take great pride in providing clients with accurate information and full disclosure with all pertinent facts. They have the experience, knowledge and negotiating skills to serve their clients and get results.
Let them show you one of Seabrook’s beautiful homes, villas or homesites.
John’s background in sales, real estate and the building industry make him a natural when discussing construction and remodeling ideas. John has earned the designation of Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS).
Trish’s experience through the years has been as an agent,a broker and Relocation Director for several major real estate firms. She has earned the designations of Graduate of Real Estate Institute (GRI), Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). Only 3 percent of all realtors have this designation.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
We specialize in representing our clients and customers in the purchase and sale of single-family homes, villas, lots and income property on Seabrook Island plus the surrounding sea islands of Kiawah, Johns and Wadmalaw.
We have been successfully selling Real Estate for more than 25 years! Seabrook is our home, and we enjoy showing off our beautiful island, as well as other surrounding areas. Whether you are looking for a vacation retreat, a retirement home or simply interested in making an investment for the future, we have the know-how!
Both born and raised in New Jersey, John attended Upsala College, and Trish attended Fairleigh Dickinson University. Trish began teaching elementary school and later become interested in a real estate career. John worked for General Electric for many years and later began a second career as a homebuilder. Our careers have taken us from New England to the Midwest and now SEABROOK!
Stuart started digging in the sand on the shore before he could even form sentences, and those family times created lasting memories and fostered his life-long dream to live near the beach.
Along the journey, he graduated from Westminster College, owned and led a large printing and publishing company, chaired two national non-profits, had a stint as a notable public speaker, and did PR and development consulting for a Big-10 university. But the desire to live on the coast continued to gnaw at him, even after he purchased his first beach property on Seabrook Island in the 90’s.
Awestruck by the natural beauty of the lowcountry, the history and culture of Charleston, and the laid-back vibe of Seabrook, Stuart made the move a few years ago to become a permanent resident of the island, and to launch his successful real estate practice.
To meet Stuart and to spend time with him on the island makes it clear that he loves this place, and his energy, enthusiasm and genuine personality make him easy to work with. He has been known to take clients on turtle nest hunts, full-moon celebrations near the dunes, slogging around in the pluff mud, and of course, to the beach to dig in the sand.
He draws upon his 25 years of savvy business, negotiation and listening skills to find the best outcome for his clients – whether they be buyers or sellers – and has a great time while doing so.
As a full-time agent, Stuart dedicates himself to being the consummate real estate professional. His clients will attest to his abilities, and it’s no wonder most all of them end up as friends. He believes in giving back to the community, and you’ll find him volunteering for several local causes when he’s not on the job.
If you’re ready to start making memories, or would simply like to know more about Seabrook’s wonderful lifestyle and terrific amenities, give Stuart a call or shoot him an email. He’ll be happy to share his perspective about all of the unique aspects of the island, as well as the best places to dig in the sand.
- 28 years of residential real estate sales.
- Real estate licenses held in New York, Atlanta, GA, Charleston, SC and currently Seabrook Island, SC.
- Multi-million dollar producer for more than 28 years.
- Among the top listing & selling agents on Seabrook Island.
- Known for my ethical practices, a lot of integrity, & great negotiating skills.
- My client’s interests come first.
- Seabrook Island property owner since 1983.
- Full time resident since 1995.
- Charter member of the Seabrook Island Club.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- For the last 15 years I have residential real estate sales for West Ashley, James Island, Mt Pleasant, Johns Island, Kiawah Island & Seabrook Island.
- I have been an avid skier for many years. Play golf now & like to entertain. Past member of the Kiawah/Seabrook Exchange Club. Member of the Seabrook “Seadogs.”
- In Atlanta, I was on the Special Olympic Force Committee & Habitat of Humanity, where I served as chairperson of the organization’s charitable events & interests.
- I was raised in the Genesee Valley (Geneseo) just south of Rochester, NY.
- For 6 years I attended boarding school at The Academy of the Sacred Heart, then on to Marymount College of Virginia.
- My husband, Ralph, & I have lived in several locations across the US – Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta – so we know what relocation is all about!
Kathy is new to the business of Real Estate, but has a knowledge of Seabrook Island most haven’t experienced.
She and her husband Ed purchased their home here in 1991 and were amongst the “Charter Members” of the Club at Seabrook Island, which it was called back then. They spent every summer, living and enjoying this beautiful place.
Moving here 3 years ago has given her a chance to be more involved. She is on committees for Habitat for Humanity, Seabrook Island Turtle Patrol, Seabrook Island Garden Club, Seabrook Island Club, and helps with the Red Cross Blood Banks.
On a personal note, Kathy is an RN, having worked in Coronary Care, right out of school, but stayed at home to raise her 5 children. She loves to walk the beach and play golf with friends, but most of all loves spending time with her family.
Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. Obtained Electrical Engineering Degree and graduated in first Class from Cleveland State University in 1966. Received Master of Business Administration degree from Case-Western Reserve University. Completed Doctoral Course work in Business Systems at University of New Haven. Worked in various engineering, management, and business consulting positions in General Electric for 24 years. Managed and taught Management Skills programs all over the world for GE. Created and was President of a Management Consulting Firm that provided Business Improvement Consulting services to Fortune 500 Firms all over the world until early retirement in 2004. Taught management classes at College of Charleston. Very active in our local church and leader of Adult Sunday School and Bible Studies
SEABROOK ISLAND EXPERIENCES:
- Purchased first Villa on Seabrook Island in 1989 and rented it when not it residence for 11 years
- Purchased Building Lot on Seabrook Island in 1991
- Founding Member of Seabrook Island Club in 1992
- Became a full time resident of Seabrook Island in 2001
- Built our home on Seabrook Island Road and have lived there since 2004
- Served on the Seabrook Island Property Owners Planning Committee
- Served on The Seabrook Island Club Operating, and Strategic Planning Committees
- Served as Director, Vice President and President (2 terms) of the Seabrook Island Club
- Chaired the Seabrook Island Real Estate Board
- Have actively worked as a Real Estate Executive in both Kiawah Bohicket Real Estate and Seabrook Island Real Estate during the last 4 years.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
- Primarily focus as a Buyer’s Agent in helping people find real estate to purchase that best matches their financial and life style wants and needs throughout the Charleston County area listed by other agents and/or real estate firms.
- Listing Agent for properties on Seabrook, Kiawah, John’s, and Wadmalaw Islands.
“Tom, a very special thanks to you for all your help. Celine and I have commented to each other over the past couple of months about how great it is to have such support from you there in South Carolina. You’ve really gone over and above the call of duty and we appreciate it. Closing on a house from 13 time zones away is a challenge and you’ve made it as painless as possible.”
“Tom, I just have to tell you that the recent listings you sent us to review are exactly what we have been looking for! You really listened to us and hit it right on the head! We are excited about viewing these properties early next month during our return visit.”
Charleston Resident for over 20 years. Successful management career on Seabrook Island Resort. Serving the resort community for several years inspired me to become a licensed Real Estate Professional. It’s been rewarding servicing the needs of families in the surrounding communities and helping them achieve their real estate goals. My professionalism and down to earth approach has rewarded me with over 10 years of Real Estate service and experience. My very first real estate purchase was a condo on Seabrook Island Resort.
- My family is originally from Johns Island.
- Family, friends, private school and worship service keeps me closely connected to the Johns Island Community. Over the years I have watched the Islands develop into a thriving community.
- Spending quality time with my family is very important. We always set aside time in our busy schedule to enjoy our daughter’s tennis, my husband and I dine out, catch the latest movie or just hang out and enjoy the time we spend together.
- I love gardening and spending time outdoors. Planting and caring for my flower garden is my favorite source of relaxation.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
- West Ashley, Johns Island, and Surrounding Resort Communities
Bill Britton, a native of Washington D.C., attended Fishburne Military School in Waynesboro, Virginia only to head a bit further south to Columbia where he would graduate from the University of South Carolina, and stay.
For over four decades Bill has enjoyed numerous successes as a Real Estate developer, builder and broker across South Carolina.
Currently Bill is the operating partner and exclusive agent for Salt Marsh Townhomes where he oversees marketing and sales of Salt Marsh Phase II: 38 beautifully designed new townhomes being built on Seabrook Island.