Find a Sales Executive
Patsy Zanetti and Stuart Rumph and Chip Olsen are the only true sales team on Seabrook. Their partnership provides clients with the top agents, extensive marketing, a full time assistant, and unparalleled experience.
Patsy Zanetti, Stuart Rumph and Chip Olsen are the top team on Seabrook Island. Their partnership, extensive marketing, unparalleled knowledge and experience provides clients with the true Seabrook Island Specialists.
- Number one in sales on Seabrook Island for ten years running.
- Only full service team including 3 agents, one licensed assistant and a closing coordinator.
- Have sold over 40% of Seabrook Island Real Estates sales in 2016 and 2017.
- Team website with up to the minute market information.
- Extensive marketing budget to promote Seabrook Island and listings.
What are the Keys to your team’s success?
- Above all, we always put our clients first.
- Being 100% accessible to our clients, 24/7.
- Believing it’s so important to listen to our clients and to be good communicators.
- Sharing 30 years of Real Estate and Island Life experiences with our clients.
- The ability to provide strong negotiation skills to both buyers and sellers.
- Sharing our strong relationships with service providers to help with our clients’ needs.
Patsy Zanetti, a Charleston native, was fortunate to start with Seabrook Island Realty in 1980. She has seen the development and growth of Seabrook Island from its early days and her deep knowledge of both real estate and life on Seabrook is invaluable to both her team and her clients. Patsy was fortunate enough to work with the top Seabrook Island agent during the 90’s and quickly became the top agent on Seabrook herself. She brings to the team over 37 years of experience in resort real estate. She has always considered herself, “blessed to live and work in one of the best island communities on the east coast.
Stuart Rumph and his family have been in Charleston for 16 generations. He grew up exploring Seabrook’s beaches and woods and as an avid fisherman and boater, Stuart knows every curve of every creek in and around Seabrook. This extra and unique knowledge has been extremely helpful in assisting clients to fulfill their dreams on Seabrook. His philosophy and work ethic along with integrity and in-depth community and marketing knowledge have always made working with clients easy and provided them with the best representation. Seabrook Island is the only place he sells and when not working with clients can be found playing with his 5 children in the boat.
Chip Olsen, a native New Yorker, spent 20 years in the Real Estate business including managing Commercial Real Estate offices in, Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte and Charleston before visiting Seabrook Island almost 4 years ago. We were looking for a future retirement home and after several trips to Charleston, not finding anything that felt right, a friend suggested Seabrook Island. After one drive around the Island I looked at my wife and said “this is it.” Chip is an avid golfer, tennis player and loves to fly fish for redfish in and around Seabrook Island. Chip is a graduate of the United States Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point NY.
Agent Website: www.seabrookrealestate.com
Pat and Tom’s past individual real estate experience at Seabrook Island have made this partnership a natural fit.
It’s no wonder their success has come from repeat clients and referrals. Each brings a unique perspective to the buying and selling experience.
“Clients who wish to sell or to purchase a Seabrook Island property deserve a pleasant, unstressed experience with a thorough knowledge of the island.”
As a team they take great pride in providing clients with accurate information and full disclosure with all pertinent facts. They have the experience, knowledge and negotiating skills to serve their clients and get results.
Let them show you one of Seabrook’s beautiful homes, villas or homesites.
Agent Website: www.seabrookislandliving.com
John’s background in sales, real estate and the building industry make him a natural when discussing construction and remodeling ideas. John has earned the designation of Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS).
Trish’s experience through the years has been as an agent,a broker and Relocation Director for several major real estate firms. She has earned the designations of Graduate of Real Estate Institute (GRI), Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). Only 3 percent of all realtors have this designation.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
We specialize in representing our clients and customers in the purchase and sale of single-family homes, villas, lots and income property on Seabrook Island plus the surrounding sea islands of Kiawah, Johns and Wadmalaw.
We have been successfully selling Real Estate for more than 25 years! Seabrook is our home, and we enjoy showing off our beautiful island, as well as other surrounding areas. Whether you are looking for a vacation retreat, a retirement home or simply interested in making an investment for the future, we have the know-how!
Both born and raised in New Jersey, John attended Upsala College, and Trish attended Fairleigh Dickinson University. Trish began teaching elementary school and later become interested in a real estate career. John worked for General Electric for many years and later began a second career as a homebuilder. Our careers have taken us from New England to the Midwest and now SEABROOK!
Agent Website: www.seabrookliving.com
Stuart started digging in the sand on the shore before he could even form sentences, and those family times created lasting memories and fostered his life-long dream to live near the beach.
Along the journey, he graduated from Westminster College, owned and led a large printing and publishing company, chaired two national non-profits, had a stint as a notable public speaker, and did PR and development consulting for a Big-10 university. But the desire to live on the coast continued to gnaw at him, even after he purchased his first beach property on Seabrook Island in the 90’s.
Awestruck by the natural beauty of the lowcountry, the history and culture of Charleston, and the laid-back vibe of Seabrook, Stuart made the move a few years ago to become a permanent resident of the island, and to launch his successful real estate practice.
To meet Stuart and to spend time with him on the island makes it clear that he loves this place, and his energy, enthusiasm and genuine personality make him easy to work with. He has been known to take clients on turtle nest hunts, full-moon celebrations near the dunes, slogging around in the pluff mud, and of course, to the beach to dig in the sand.
He draws upon his 25 years of savvy business, negotiation and listening skills to find the best outcome for his clients – whether they be buyers or sellers – and has a great time while doing so.
As a full-time agent, Stuart dedicates himself to being the consummate real estate professional. His clients will attest to his abilities, and it’s no wonder most all of them end up as friends. He believes in giving back to the community, and you’ll find him volunteering for several local causes when he’s not on the job.
If you’re ready to start making memories, or would simply like to know more about Seabrook’s wonderful lifestyle and terrific amenities, give Stuart a call or shoot him an email. He’ll be happy to share his perspective about all of the unique aspects of the island, as well as the best places to dig in the sand.
- 28 years of residential real estate sales.
- Real estate licenses held in New York, Atlanta, GA, Charleston, SC and currently Seabrook Island, SC.
- Multi-million dollar producer for more than 28 years.
- Among the top listing & selling agents on Seabrook Island.
- Known for my ethical practices, a lot of integrity, & great negotiating skills.
- My client’s interests come first.
- Seabrook Island property owner since 1983.
- Full time resident since 1995.
- Charter member of the Seabrook Island Club.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- For the last 15 years I have residential real estate sales for West Ashley, James Island, Mt Pleasant, Johns Island, Kiawah Island & Seabrook Island.
- I have been an avid skier for many years. Play golf now & like to entertain. Past member of the Kiawah/Seabrook Exchange Club. Member of the Seabrook “Seadogs.”
- In Atlanta, I was on the Special Olympic Force Committee & Habitat of Humanity, where I served as chairperson of the organization’s charitable events & interests.
- I was raised in the Genesee Valley (Geneseo) just south of Rochester, NY.
- For 6 years I attended boarding school at The Academy of the Sacred Heart, then on to Marymount College of Virginia.
- My husband, Ralph, & I have lived in several locations across the US – Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta – so we know what relocation is all about!
Kathy is new to the business of Real Estate, but has a knowledge of Seabrook Island most haven’t experienced.
She and her husband Ed purchased their home here in 1991 and were amongst the “Charter Members” of the Club at Seabrook Island, which it was called back then. They spent every summer, living and enjoying this beautiful place.
Moving here 3 years ago has given her a chance to be more involved. She is on committees for Habitat for Humanity, Seabrook Island Turtle Patrol, Seabrook Island Garden Club, Seabrook Island Club, and helps with the Red Cross Blood Banks.
On a personal note, Kathy is an RN, having worked in Coronary Care, right out of school, but stayed at home to raise her 5 children. She loves to walk the beach and play golf with friends, but most of all loves spending time with her family.
Agent Website: www.seabrookislandmemories.com
Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. Obtained Electrical Engineering Degree and graduated in first Class from Cleveland State University in 1966. Received Master of Business Administration degree from Case-Western Reserve University. Completed Doctoral Course work in Business Systems at University of New Haven. Worked in various engineering, management, and business consulting positions in General Electric for 24 years. Managed and taught Management Skills programs all over the world for GE. Created and was President of a Management Consulting Firm that provided Business Improvement Consulting services to Fortune 500 Firms all over the world until early retirement in 2004. Taught management classes at College of Charleston. Very active in our local church and leader of Adult Sunday School and Bible Studies
SEABROOK ISLAND EXPERIENCES:
- Purchased first Villa on Seabrook Island in 1989 and rented it when not it residence for 11 years
- Purchased Building Lot on Seabrook Island in 1991
- Founding Member of Seabrook Island Club in 1992
- Became a full time resident of Seabrook Island in 2001
- Built our home on Seabrook Island Road and have lived there since 2004
- Served on the Seabrook Island Property Owners Planning Committee
- Served on The Seabrook Island Club Operating, and Strategic Planning Committees
- Served as Director, Vice President and President (2 terms) of the Seabrook Island Club
- Chaired the Seabrook Island Real Estate Board
- Have actively worked as a Real Estate Executive in both Kiawah Bohicket Real Estate and Seabrook Island Real Estate during the last 4 years.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
- Primarily focus as a Buyer’s Agent in helping people find real estate to purchase that best matches their financial and life style wants and needs throughout the Charleston County area listed by other agents and/or real estate firms.
- Listing Agent for properties on Seabrook, Kiawah, John’s, and Wadmalaw Islands.
“Tom, a very special thanks to you for all your help. Celine and I have commented to each other over the past couple of months about how great it is to have such support from you there in South Carolina. You’ve really gone over and above the call of duty and we appreciate it. Closing on a house from 13 time zones away is a challenge and you’ve made it as painless as possible.”
“Tom, I just have to tell you that the recent listings you sent us to review are exactly what we have been looking for! You really listened to us and hit it right on the head! We are excited about viewing these properties early next month during our return visit.”
A former United Kingdom national, Natasha Stevens married into a local Charleston family with strong ties to the Lowcountry Sea Islands. Known for her genuine, fun and friendly personality, Natasha is a hard working real estate agent. Her insight and enthusiasm come together to provide a positive buying and selling experience for each of her clients. Natasha shares a unique perspective that allows her to effectively assist those moving to Seabrook Island.
Charleston Resident for over 20 years. Successful management career on Seabrook Island Resort. Serving the resort community for several years inspired me to become a licensed Real Estate Professional. It’s been rewarding servicing the needs of families in the surrounding communities and helping them achieve their real estate goals. My professionalism and down to earth approach has rewarded me with over 10 years of Real Estate service and experience. My very first real estate purchase was a condo on Seabrook Island Resort.
- My family is originally from Johns Island.
- Family, friends, private school and worship service keeps me closely connected to the Johns Island Community. Over the years I have watched the Islands develop into a thriving community.
- Spending quality time with my family is very important. We always set aside time in our busy schedule to enjoy our daughter’s tennis, my husband and I dine out, catch the latest movie or just hang out and enjoy the time we spend together.
- I love gardening and spending time outdoors. Planting and caring for my flower garden is my favorite source of relaxation.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
- West Ashley, Johns Island, and Surrounding Resort Communities
Bill Britton, a native of Washington D.C., attended Fishburne Military School in Waynesboro, Virginia only to head a bit further south to Columbia where he would graduate from the University of South Carolina, and stay.
For over four decades Bill has enjoyed numerous successes as a Real Estate developer, builder and broker across South Carolina.
Currently Bill is the operating partner and exclusive agent for Salt Marsh Townhomes where he oversees marketing and sales of Salt Marsh Phase II: 38 beautifully designed new townhomes being built on Seabrook Island.
Eighteen years ago, Kathleen, a native of Fairfield County, CT, sold the company she started in NYC and moved to Seabrook Island in search of a lifestyle she could love. Once here, she received a culinary degree from Johnson & Wales University and started her second career as Wedding Director of the Seabrook Island Club. Almost 350 weddings later, Kathleen has expanded her reach on the island to include real estate sales, always eager to share her enthusiasm for the Seabrook lifestyle.
Marjorie Stephenson – Marjorie has over 25 years of experience in property management, marketing and sales. She brings a special flair to customer service which accentuates her knowledge of marketing and project management to create a unique approach to supporting you, our client. Marjorie is a Charleston native with a rich history of generations woven into the fabric of the low country.
Miriam Burich – With over 25 years of experience as well as 18 years as a certified relocation specialist, Miriam has the local knowledge, skill set, and global connections to present the connoisseurs of life with not only an ideal house, but the perfect home. Miriam’s real estate heritage goes back generations. Her great-grandfather, grandfather, and father all had successful careers in real estate development, construction, and management of residential and commercial properties. Miriam has enjoyed Seabrook Island since 1979 and has purchased and renovated two homes. She has experienced the cultivation of this wonderful development we call Seabrook Island.
Miriam and Marjorie have brought their experience and expertise together to form a combination of grit, determination and southern charm.